cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
dave24
First-timer (legacy)
Please, please, please....all we need to do is add UPCs to pick list
jackie_miller
First-timer (legacy)
Looking to customize the order of items on the pickslip - the options available do not meet my needs. Thankns!
mnmansilla
First-timer (legacy)
Bigger fonts on pick list, please! I struggle to read the tiny SKU numbers.
pooji
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like to be able to sort my pick list by: # of items then name. Currently I can do either one, but not both. But obviously, multi-factor sorting is possible, because Warehouse Location then SKU is an option. I feel like this would be a very easy fix. Are pick lists going to become any more customizable? Many of these comments have been here for years, and apparently this item has been "Under Review" since 2017.
doug7
First-timer (legacy)
So, this has been under review since 2017? Shipstation where are you at? We need to be able to customize the pick list!
RawlsEnterprise
First-timer (legacy)
On the "Product Pick List" it's nice to have the "SKU" listed under the ITEM # column as you currently do. However, it would also be very helpful if we had the option to print the products internal รข€œDescriptionรข€, รข€œSKUรข€ or maybe the "Fulfillment SKU" on the Pick List as well. This is handy for those of us who need to quickly see information from our suppliers where we get certain items from.
admin80
First-timer (legacy)
I second this. This has been a highly requested feature for literally almost ten years. When will we have the option to customize our pick lists??
frihet87
First-timer (legacy)
Even a interim fix to allow for a readable font would be a vast improvement...
bcadmin
First-timer (legacy)
Adding UPC to the pick list would allow pickers to ensure that they are collecting the right item rather than relying solely on image, name, or sku.
beysandbricks
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this? We could really use some customization options on pack lists. Specifically the ability to highlight/emphasize orders that involve multiple quantities purchased of the same item.