cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
andrew33
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great to be able to print pick lists straight to the label printer so a second printer/page format isn't required. It makes much more sense to print the pick list to the same printer as the labels/packing slips so that employees who are picking/packing get them all together. Right now, I preview the pick list in my browser, scale document to 55% (the size that I've found lets everything fit on a single label), and print to my Zebra. It /works/, but everyone has to squint, and it's definitely not ideal. If this could be implemented, it would be a thing of beauty that would really streamline the process and workflow. Additionally, being able to do a little customization of the pick lists much like what is possible with the packing slips and email notifications would be great. The reason I ask is because of my products' parent/standalone relationship and how orders are summarized. My products actually have two variations, but the product hierarchy in ShipStation only allows for one. Let me give a sorta-helpful analogy. Say I have a restaurant that sells hamburgers and fries (regular and curly). A hamburger with curly fries is a different SKU than a hamburger with regular fries. These are also different SKUs from cheeseburgers with curly or regular fries. If the cook gets the pick list, he wants to see how many total hamburgers and cheeseburgers he needs to make. He doesn't care about the fries - that's the fry cook's job However, since the burgers are considered different products based on the type of fries, the pick list shows: - Total number of burgers with regular fries - Total number of burgers with curly fries - Total number of cheeseburgers with regular fries - Total number of cheeseburgers with curly fries All he wants is the total number of burgers and cheeseburgers. I can't get that type of order summary in the side panel or on the pick lists, but if I could edit the pick list HTML, I could do some customization that would let me add the values and get product totals.
noah1
New Contributor
Yes, pick list would be great if we could customize with coding.
warehouse21
First-timer (legacy)
It would benefit my company so much if we could have customization with Pick Lists,. In the Current Format of Pick List, we can not use it, thus waste alot of paper having to print the packing slips over and over again.
sysadmin2
First-timer (legacy)
any movement on this?
sysadmin2
First-timer (legacy)
Any movement on this? sorting by alphabetical or SKU groups would be amazing.
nick32
First-timer (legacy)
I run a ecommerce site that sells custom and non-custom products. Our custom product has almost 200K options so we make these to order(never pick). We also sell about 100 pick and pack products on top of our custom product. A custom pick list would allow me to remove all my custom products by SKU. Sort by Warehouse Location The current Pick List show "Item#" not SKU
aaron18
First-timer (legacy)
By having this it can solve our biggest workflow problem and we can stop evaluating alternative platforms. We make personalized products and have a need to have several different pick slips depending on the process being used.
willy
First-timer (legacy)
I just want what you have on the pick list - to use on the packing slip. That is: ability to bold certain pieces of the order (not the title) to assist in quick identification of the details of the order by our picking and packing people. Just gimme selective bolding capabilities! Thx. -Willy, Lasercrafting
admin167
First-timer (legacy)
We need to add packing data fields to the bottom of the picking list as well as a barcode to keep track of the order after it's picked.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
'@Willy - If you need to make specific text stand out more, you can certainly do that today with some HTML knowledge. Here's how: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/217551858