cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
pmenda
First-timer (legacy)
The pick list has a column for "Description" but it looks like its pulling data from the "item Name" field. Can this be fixed to show the description of the item? This seems like a simple fix. Would rather not use the "item name" field since certain marketplaces have some different variations on the product name. Our warehouse would prefer the description (which has the size and color spelled out clearly) to avoid shipping an incorrect item.
sales404
First-timer (legacy)
I am a media seller and I carry identical items of books and DVD's in different conditions. Without a condition field in the Pick List (i.e. Used;Very Good or Brand New) it would be impossible for me to pick out my orders for the day. Without this functionality, ShipStation becomes useless for media sellers like myself.
nick41
First-timer (legacy)
Customization pick lists are a must.
zcolander
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any timeline for this?
sirius
First-timer (legacy)
It would be a great help to have this done
zcolander
First-timer (legacy)
is there any timeline for this?
yuebinyu
First-timer (legacy)
It will be great if we can use our mobile devices to show the picking list. Currently it can only be generated as pdf and not very customizable, the img sizes are not changeable either.
chris_newman
First-timer (legacy)
We also need a customisable pick list
SALES284
First-timer (legacy)
Please make the pick list customizable, this would dramatically help our business.
graham2
First-timer (legacy)
We have a shipping station set up with bins for caps, etc. It would be nice to eliminate the items from the pick list that we do not need to pick (save paper too).