cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spryllc
First-timer (legacy)
Please enable a feature that you can choose what printer will print labels. To be more specific: we want to print International Priority and express with the regular printer and the rest of the labels in the 4x6 printer.
94 Comments
charles9
First-timer (legacy)
We need a feature in ShipStation to print shipping labels on different printers with different label sizes, depending on the package shipping method and/or address type. For example, all domestic orders print on the regular 4x6 thermal labels, but International orders print on regular letter paper in our laser printer. The 4x6 labels are quite small to place in the USPS customs form envelopes, plus they're hard to read. We tried printing them on a letter sheet of paper but they are still the 4x6 size rather than half-page size. We just signed up with ShipStation and are quite surprised it didn't have this functionality!
scott54
First-timer (legacy)
I find it very hard to believe ShipStation has not implemented the feature to set defaults to different printers or Domestic and International shipments. Sure I can prompt for it to ask which printer I want to use before printing a label, but that pretty much makes the ShipConnect feature obsolete. All other competitors makes this feature easy.
charles9
First-timer (legacy)
Any word on this? This is a no-brainer. USPS Priority Int'l and Express labels are meant to be sized as regular half-sheets of paper and are too small when printed on 4x6 labels. How has this not been done yet?
info974
First-timer (legacy)
Why hasn't this been implemented??
turbanplus
First-timer (legacy)
seriously I need this...
ryan72
First-timer (legacy)
please make it happen.
critter
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, I agree with "rstreiff"'s idea! Come on ShipStation, please allow mapping of page sizes! How is this order variable any different then variables like requested service, insurance, package size or weight, etc.? It would be so helpful to be able to set a mapping for print sizes! Something like: If it is a domestic UPS shipment, use 4x6 page size; if it is an international UPS shipment, use 8.5x11 page size. It is frustrating to constantly be switching between sizes when an order comes in that requires a page setting that's different than the previous one Please fix this!
sales392
First-timer (legacy)
We need this because priority international labels print in 4 pages; customs declaration, dispatch note, sender copy, and i forgot the other one. Dont need to print these in labels because we put them inside a plastic bag/envelope that sticks to the box. This idea would save us hundreds of labels a month or be more convenient than having to go to settings and change the printer each time back and forth or having to change the tray or paper stack manually.
zane
First-timer (legacy)
Please!!! I need this badly
admin223
First-timer (legacy)
So i have Labelwriter 4XL set up to print 4x6 labels. Shipstation printing setup does NOT separate out handling the international USPS 4 sheet CP72 form from domestic single label form. Now that i switched to Labelwriter 4XL for domestic, when i have an international shipment i have to download PDF, then can print to the laserwriter with changed orientation, changed paper size (default is 4x6 which is needed to make Labelwriter 4XL work automatically), and rescaled to 100%. We used to use Endicia before Shipstation. Endicia has individual settings for regular domestic labels, and international CP72 and CN22 forms. Please make your printing setup more knowledgable about the different USPS forms printed and allow a separate assignment to a printer, with settings for paper size. This is important, the paper size. Before we figured out we had to download a PDF and make it work that way, when trying to print the 4 page forms of the CP72 using Shipostation connect printing, it scaled them weirdly and used the whole page of 8.5x11 on the laserwriter, and lost some info. And no, i don't want to waste expensive label paper and print the USPS CP72 on four 4x6 labels. I want to print on 8.5x11 paper and use the PO's free plastic pouches.