cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kirbys4th
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to make a suggestion that ShipStation work really hard to make a 4 x 6.25 option, and/or the 4 x 8 option available. UPS is a very large carrier for you not to support it's label sizes that work with the Zebra 450 printer. For those of us who use UPS, we get our shipping labels free of charge, so purchasing the 4 x 6 labels is not a viable option. It seems only logical that you would work to accomodate UPS customers, a huge market. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS! Right now I have to manually pull out the label a fraction of an inch every time two labels have been printed or the remaining labels print off the edge. It's really a pain. Thanks for listening!
46 Comments
beckybee
Contributor
4" x 8" labels are required by ups for ups surepost. We're starting to ship using surepost and now need to find a new company versus shipstation who we have used for years. I'm still dazed that shipstation does not have this as an option. Our ups rep told me shipwire to look into.
info742
First-timer (legacy)
Please have label message support for UPS Surepost so that order numbers can be on shipping labels. It would make a world of a difference!
jason58
First-timer (legacy)
C'mon guys, time to add more robust printing options or at least a stamps.com api
raaji
First-timer (legacy)
You can drag and drop onto the 4 label if that works. Might be a lot if you have big volume.
rubbermoonstamp
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, 4 labels to 1 page option would be wonderful...we use these (see link) and they work great for our mass mailings! https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-3846/Laser-Labels/Uline-Laser-Labels-White-4-x-5?FromOrderHis...
sales356
First-timer (legacy)
My shipping boxes are 5" wide and I laser print all my labels. When I use the only option you have which is 2 labels per page I have to cut each label or it looks like **** on my package. This idea was submitted 5 years ago and you would like we could see more printing options than 2 labels per page. Stamps.com has this option and it works great. Cheaper for labels and less waste and better environment.
jonesmarketllc
First-timer (legacy)
I use 5X7 mailers and the 4X6 labels cover the entire envelope. Is there a chance we can have a label just a little smaller for the smaller packages? Thanks!
nuris
First-timer (legacy)
Hello we would like to use something like this please https://www.amazon.com/Office-Premium-Adhesive-Shipping-Printers/dp/B00KLOZJ1K
nuris
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, we would like to use something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Office-Premium-Adhesive-Shipping-Printers/dp/B00KLOZJ1K Like mentioned this is more cost efficient option for sellers. We agree with the previous reasons as well cheaper for labels and less waste and better environment. Please add this!!! also it is possible since a competitor like Stamps.com having this option.
vectoretch
First-timer (legacy)
Another vote here for 4 labels per page. How is this still not a thing yet??? I agree with and second these reasons: 1. Australia Post provides us with free 4 up labels, where I had to pay $71.00 for 2 labels and sending 1,000 parcels a year, it adds to the cost. 2. Using less paper is better for the environment. 3. Such big labels don't look good on small boxes, pretty ugly actually. 4. Big labels always have bubbles which also don't look good, even thought smoothed them down, the pockets of air still show up.