cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam23
First-timer (legacy)
With USMCA replacing NAFTA, I would love to be able to print a certificate of origin while printing shipping labels. We do a lot of business with Canada and this would help us save our customers money and thus do more business.
44 Comments
karl1
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to add comments: "Made in the USA", "NAFTA Qualified". Could be added to comment fields on shipment labels (DHL, FedEx, UPS).
mbolick
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. We ship an awful lot of shipments to Canada and the NAFTA forms need to be part of this.
orders170
First-timer (legacy)
Pretty disappointed that ship station can't find a way to integrate this into the custom forms. Our UPS rep was shocked
jo1
First-timer (legacy)
Just adding to this- I am a Canadian manufacturer/seller, and I need to ship to the US with my NAFTA certificates. Without this function - your system is too risky to use. We can not afford to have our customers upset over duty fees, when we have paid for NAFTA certificate to avoid this. I am jumping ship before next sales season if this is not resolved.
andrew47
First-timer (legacy)
Just registered for ship station and tried to do our first order - as a Canadian business with 90% of of sales to the US it was disappointing to see that the NAFTA paperwork is not inside the program ... what a waste of time... would have been nice to know that before.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks for all of the updates, everyone! We are still researching NAFTA documents. If you haven't already add your votes or add how often you ship to NAFTA qualified countries relative to your other orders to help outline this business need. @Andrew1 - Welcome to ShipStation! Glad to hear you've found our Product Feedback forum. I talked to your Account Manager Kevin and it looks like you guys have already started a dialogue on this. He's going to be a great resource to help smooth out your workflow and to address any concerns you have.
zach12
First-timer (legacy)
50% of our shipments head to Canada. Looking forward to getting this implemented!!
jajmd
First-timer (legacy)
Very important issue for us. Please do enable NAFTA forms to be sent electronically or printed for Canadian shipments.
orders170
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would be so beneficial, we're wasting time on our canadian orders without it. Our UPS rep told us that smaller orders (2,500 USD or less i believe) simply need a NAFTA declaration line on the commercial invoice. If that's the case it seems like it should be pretty easy to automatically include a line of text on the commercial invoices shipstation generates
shipping208
First-timer (legacy)
What is the story with this feature? Seems necessary for anyone doing business in the NAFTA geography.