cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address verification, postal zip code error

kayla-zk
Contributor

I have automatic address correction disabled for our Amazon store so that I can manually review and update each order with an address error. This morning I noticed that the majority of our Amazon orders had an orange warning due to invalidated addresses - and they all say "Possible incorrect postal code. Suggested: xxxxx-xxxx". The problem is, the zip code that is being "suggested" IS the zip code that is already saved for the delivery address. 😑

123.jpg

Simply clicking "Verify Address" will resolve the warning and validate the address, but this obviously just does not make sense. The next issue is when I bulk-select all of the orders with this address warning and click "Revalidate selected addresses", they all fail so my only option is to validate them one at a time. (<< The bulk revalidation option has since begun working for me.)

Anyone else having this issue? @Manager-Erin 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @kayla-zk

Thank you so much for taking the time to post in our community! We are thrilled to have you participating with us. 

When I checked into the account, I am seeing that this behavior has not continued, at least from the orders actively showing at this time. With this in mind, we certainly want to make sure that you are not getting error messages that are preventing shipping when no error is present. 

Since I am not seeing reports of this behavior on any other accounts, my recommendation would be to reach out to our Support Team with an order example that is still showing this behavior the next time that it shows up. That way, my team can dig into the issue directly where we are seeing it occur and help get to the root of this issue. 

I hope you're having a terrific day!

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!