cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACT NUMBER

BoostLeakTester
Occasional Contributor

Why doesn't shipstation have a contact phone number?    I get it, during the pandemic it was difficult.  Now everyone has adapted to remote service.   

Forums are for non-urgent discussions. 

Forums are not for customer service troubleshooting.   

I ship out dozens of items a day and theres always some little quirk that i have to work around spending a lot of time.   I wish i could call someone and resolve it then and there and avoid this forum stuff.   

If someone has a critical issue and has to ship packages to customers same day, and cannot,  it can be very frustrating!

8 REPLIES 8

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @BoostLeakTester,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your question. 

After your account’s initial 90 days, your main channels of support currently are Email, Chat (for plans bronze and up), and our Community forums. The reason we do this is that it allows both you and our agents to share files, videos, and screens in one central location. We often need to see videos and files to see a specific behavior and having this information in one location helps expedite support efforts. 

If you are facing an issue that requires more immediate support, I would recommend utilizing our Chat feature. To get to our live chat feature you can click the question mark icon in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard and select get help from the drop-down. This will redirect you to help.shipstation.com where you will scroll to the bottom of your screen, click the chat bubble icon to initiate a support chat, and follow the prompts. 

Hopefully, this helps you out, 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation

MadAsHell
First-timer

I see there's a number of people who are disappointed with ShipStation's customer service - they don't have any. So, after your 30 day trial period is over. You can never get a hold of anyone. We've been a customer of theirs for 6 months now, and, all of a sudden they're software started calculating some postage incorrectly. We haven't been able to get anyone, no phone call, no email, no help whatsoever for 2 weeks now. So, looking at getting new shipping software from a company that actually has customer service.

neil_wuebker
New Contributor

I agree!

We have been using Shipstation for several years! We ship 5-10 shipments everyday, and most of them are time sensitive. We had an issue today, and I can't find a number to call anywhere. It even took me several clicks in the chat feature to even be able to send a message. Not having a number to call is a huge disservice to customers of Shipstation.

Hello @neiil_wuebker, 

Thanks for joining us in the community! We are thrilled to have you with us. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have run into issues shipping. We certainly want to help get to the bottom of that right away. 

I would absolutely recommend utilizing that chat feature that you have access to for the most immediate service. You'll be prompted to describe your issue and some potentially helpful knowledge base links will be provided, however if those do not resolve the issue, you will be connected to a live agent for troubleshooting. Additionally, You can also always reach out to us at Support@shipstation.com for assistance.

We absolutely want to get you back up and running asap! 

I assure you this feedback is taken quite seriously as we move forward.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Yesterday I used the chat feature, but was never connected to a real contact. I submitted a form 3 times, but still haven't received a response. It has been almost 24 hours.

Hey @neil_wuebker

I am sorry that you weren't able to get connected to a live agent's chat. I am unaware of how long you waited trying to chat yesterday, but just for general knowledge: The chat can take some time to connect. I would encourage waiting from 5-10 minutes for an agent to become available, in the event that immediate assistance is needing. 

Thank you for letting me know about your chat experience. I will certainly pass along this feedback as we know this is imperative to the process.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

ShahQadri
First-timer

I am very disappointed with ship station customer service, they never respond.

In last two years I have left many message on their so-called customer service number,

but as of today, I did not hear from them.  Their live chat window put you on hold forever.

I am very frustrated on this type of service

We will not recommend ship station to other companies and vendors.

I am seriously planing to move on other options.

Shah Qadri

AQUA ONE Filtration

Hi @ShahQadri

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here with us. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience and were not able to get ahold of our support team. We have shared this feedback with leadership and have arranged for a support agent to reach out immediately. You should have an initial email from us in your inbox shortly if it has not already arrived. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager