cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Pay for Subscription

PPE
Occasional Contributor

The page keeps saying "Form submission failure: The information being saved is not valid" when I try to change billing info for upgrading the subscription plan.

But I am sure that the card info is correct, because I still use this card to place orders.

Anyone has the same issue?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @PPE

Thanks for your post and for being a member of the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your billing information going through. I was able to find the root of the problem and will DM you so I can share this privately for security purposes. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @PPE

Thanks for your post and for being a member of the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your billing information going through. I was able to find the root of the problem and will DM you so I can share this privately for security purposes. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

Having the same issue. The card is correct! And I cannot renew my subscription.

Hello @Better

Welcome to the community. We are so happy to have you here with us. If you are having this issue I would recommend reaching out to our support team. If you are having trouble getting in touch, you can send an email to support@shipstation.com. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Hello Erin, I too am facing the same issue about not being able to renew our subscription, can you help me out as well? Thanks

idared
First-timer

I am having the same problem on our account. I can't get through to anyone. And haven't been replied to our email. We updated our card, but when we try to update our subscription, it says failed to change billing plan. Can someone please helppp

Hey there @idared

Thanks for joining us here in the community! 

When seeing this message, emailing in was absolutely the right thing to do! We want to get this solved for you right away so be on the lookout for an email back soon 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

I too am facing the same issue about not being able to renew our subscription, can you help me out as well? Thanks

MelanieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there HMW, 
Thanks for your reply! Our support team has reached out to the main email on your account to assist. We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply. 

Thanks! 
- Melanie

HMW
New Contributor

Hello Melanie, thanks for the follow up. I am responding to your request regarding the reinstatement of our account. Now what?