cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Consolidated shipping notification for USPS shipments with multiple packages

tractor_man
New Contributor

Does anybody know if there's a way to create a template that consolidates all tracking numbers for USPS shipments that contain multiple packages in a single email notification based on the order?

Currently, ShipStation sends multiple, nearly identical shipping notification emails to customers who's order contains multiple USPS packages.  The only difference being the tracking# and items contained within that shipment.  This tends to get confusing when there are many packages being sent out for a single order.

I would like to be able to send a single shipping notification that contains a tracking number for each package that is shipped within a single order.  

I've attached a crude example of what I'm looking for - any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Screenshot 2023-03-17 102850.jpg

1 REPLY 1

TechnoMo816
First-timer

I am looking to do the same thing. A lot of our products are oversized and must ship in separate packages. Itโ€™s confusing to the customer when they get 3 emails saying each package shipped. A consolidated email would be great. Itโ€™s 2023, and I donโ€™t know why this wouldnโ€™t be possible.