Since there is virtually no help from ship station ( i have sent a e-mail but no answer...not surprised) I was hoping someone could direct me regarding copies.
Every time I print a label or shipping receipt it prints in double...so Im just wasting labels like crazy.
I have zero idea on how to fix...been to settings, printer etc.. I have tried but obviously missing something...You would think , settings, print options...but no that would be too easy.
Hey there @EZswitch,
I'm sorry to hear of the double printing you're talking about there. I am glad to hear that you've started a ticket with our support team! That is certainly the right thing to do. Please double check any sort of spam folder as well, for potentially improperly responses from us. In the meantime, I will reach out to my team to ensure a response is provided if it hasn't been already 🙂
As for the actual issue you're seeing. My first idea to identify the origin of the issue would be to confirm if this is the case regardless of printer or computer used. Tests for this would be to gather the knowledge that if you are able to print normally to other printers on the same workstation, or if other users can print from that same printer without issue. The results of these tests, whatever they may be, will be tremendously helpful.
I hope this helps!
Thanks for getting back to us @EZswitch,
There are no such "double printing" settings to my knowledge, but I will reach out to my team internally as well. Please also be on the lookout for a response to your support ticket. 🙂
Something else did come to mind though, if you happen to be using a Rollo printer, you may want to attempt to print directly thru the browser or a downloaded PDF as another testing step. I only mention this due to the tip I found in this Knowledge Base article about ShipStation Printing.
I had the same issue, and it had to do with the flaky ShipStation connect Windows app. I don't remember but there's a secret command you do, to get the app to open, then REMOVE all of the connected computers. Then re-connect it to a workstation. After doing this 2 or 3 times it resolved the issue. If you're using the Connect app to share a printer with multiple workstations, this may be your problem. Also make sure you have completely uninstalled the old version and install only the latest version. (For some reason even, the link (inside of ShipStation) to download Connect was pointing to the old version.)