cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me....or is there basically no support at shipstation????

Titan
New Contributor

I have not been able to connect my store and have been requesting support for 5 days now.
Do they have a phone #?

17 REPLIES 17

Hey there @Titan

Thanks for your patiences when reaching out to support, though I am sorry that it took as long as it did. This is certainly important feedback for our team.

I was glad to see that you were able to get with an agent and your connection issue resolved.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

BC-Shipping
Frequent Contributor

I can't get through either. The chat option is no longer showing up for me. Since V3, I've been having to contact support several times a week for issues and now I can't find the chat option. What is going on?

Hey there @BC-Shipping

I absolutely want to assist in finding support! 

After choosing the "Get Help" option, and opening the help page where the chat widget is located in the bottom right corner. If you are on the help page, but the chat icon is missing, double check at the top of the page that you are logged into your ShipStation account on the help page specifically, as that is needed for the chat option to be present. From the help page, and confirmed the page is signed in, you can follow the steps listed here.

If you have confirmed this is the case and are still not seeing the option, please take a screenshot of what is present and send it to me directly in a DM. 

I hope this helps! 

BC-Shipping
Frequent Contributor

@Moderator-Davis  I just sent the screenshots in DM with no green chat widget.

jeremiah_lchh
Contributor

I've had the same issues with almost non existent support and no chat option...

Hello @jeremiah_lchh

I'm sorry to hear you've also seen this behavior.

If you are still experiencing troubles accessing chat, please reach out to our support department so that we can investigate that matter directly. Ensuring access to chat assistance is a top priority across the board! 

tpl
First-timer

I called your support number and it hung up on me telling me support is not available. your website says 24/7 support. This is NOT a good start.

Hey there @tpl

Thank you for this feedback.

I'm not sure if this is the case but just to make sure all bases are covered; While in your trial period, you can reach out to us M-F 9-5 CST for Onboarding help. I would absolutely encourage you to reach out specifically during those times if you are still in need of assistance. I assure you, our team is standing by and ready to help! 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

Hello,

I've been having an issue for weeks and cannot get any support.  If I need to upgrade my service, I'll do it but I cannot get any help to solve this issue.  If you suggest I contact customer support, please include a phone number or an email address.  It's like I'm paying a black hole a monthly fee right now. 

Thank you. 

Whats your issue?

Thanks Jeremiah - a little over a month ago, we get a pdf error message when trying to print labels which also prevents it from alerting FedEx that we need a pickup.  Does that sound familiar to what you have heard other people are having?

sales95
Occasional Contributor

The chat wideget is there sometimes but most times not...best way is to email support and they will contact you back usually a day or two later.

R_Dani
Occasional Contributor

It seems like the email support has gone on vacation...they have become non-responsive...either ShipStation has laid off some of their support staff or something is changing. 

joe30
First-timer

it used to be great before Stamps.com bought them. 

R_Dani
Occasional Contributor

They have been owned by Stamps.com for years. Now they were bought by a Venture capital company, Thoma Brova in October 2021. 

https://www.thomabravo.com/press-releases/thoma-bravo-completes-acquisition-of-stamps.com 

Maybe there is some cost cutting going on that has reached down from Stamps.com all they way down to ShipStation in Austin, TX. Sad. Hopefully this is NOT the case.

R_Dani
Occasional Contributor

NO. It is NOT just you. You are not alone. I'm having a minor issue with notifications failing to be sent to customers. Sometimes they are sent. Sometimes they are not. I submitted a "ticket" days ago and "silence". ShipStation used to be AMAZING. Wonderful. Delightful. Terrific. Now? I don't know what's going on. Maybe they're all busy gearing up for the homecoming event on the 29th of July?

uchip
First-timer

You are not alone. You "might" get someone to respond with some kind words like "Thanks for your feedback, we will look into it right away and get back to you" and then totally disapear. We've been here for almost 2 years now with no change in behaviour so we're getting the impression that we, the users, are basically "Beta Testers" of an unfinished product so we can provide feedback so they can choose which bug to work on based on popularity or simplicity.