cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Subscription Won’t Update

KirstenH
First-timer
  • I keep getting an error that won’t allow me to select a subscription tier. It allowed me to cancel my subscription, but it won’t let me now select a subscription tier at all. It just says “Failed to change billing plan, please try again.” I’ve tried many updating my billing to many different cards and even to PayPal and nothing worked. I just need a starter subscription so I can continue shipping my Etsy orders. I’ve never had this problem before.
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @KirstenH

Thanks for posting in the community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. The support team has the access and tools to get to the root of that subscription update behavior and would be more than happy to help get that resolved. You can review here how to reach our support team

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

SpacemanKnives
New Contributor

I am having this same issue.  I have submitted a ticket, but resolution is not happening 'clear your cache' and 'try incognito' are not solutions to this issue.  I have requested a call or chat and just been ignored

Hello @EJL_Unless

I just wanted to check in on this. Were you able to reach out to our support team and get this resolved? 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

EJL_Unless
New Contributor

I am having the same issue... I hope that customer support can help as we need to ship asap.... would be helpful to have a customer support number for this case so that we could at least call somebody