cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Version/Old version

Liquorama
First-timer

so I tested the new version of SS and now I want to go back to old version. How do I do that? I can't find a "switch back" option.

8 REPLIES 8

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

In the upper right-hand corner of the website there is a "Give Feedback" button. This is where you can opt to change to the old layout!

step1.pngstep2.png

This link does not exist in my account

luckdragon
Occasional Contributor

I WISH I had the option to go to the old layout.. I have the old layout on one of my client's and love the fact that the views are on the left and that the filters actually work like they are supposed to.. unfortunately, on another of the clients, they have the new version where the filters don't work and the views are tabs that constantly move around, (i.e. if you click the 3rd tab, it becomes the first and moves the rest around.. makes it hard to just "go down the line" when the line is constantly changing.. 

I couldn't agree more, luckdragon. 

I have the old version for one client's account and still love Shipstation. The account I'm forced to use the new version has me considering finding a new shipping client to use. I LOATHE the new version and it's seemingly endless bugs. 

I purchased and use ShipStation to make my workflow more efficient, not to increase the disruptions in my day and add frustration. I wish they would admit failure and revert all together. 

I agree the new layout is terrible. I report a bug at least twice a week. Nothing works.

mfsq
First-timer

Hi you can go back to the old version. I just did mine today. 

Here are the steps 

Click give feedback and choose option turn off new layout right some suggestions/comment and click submit. voila 🙂 

Thanks for sharing those steps @mfsq

@Liquorama - our product team would really appreciate it if you told us specifically why you want to go back to the Legacy version when you make the switch back. Thanks so much!

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx

That is how I ended up fixing the issue myself, what they call the "Legacy" version actually allowed me to use ShipStation. Before switching to the Legacy version ShipStation was completely worthless and riddled with bugs. They need to seriously take a step back and make drastic improvements to the "New" version if they expect people to be happy using it. It was absolutely utterly useless.