cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with login

yoav1
First-timer

Have anyone can login into shipstation now?

8 REPLIES 8

Plumb2U
First-timer

Haven't been able to - getting a 504 Gateway Time Out. Seems to revert to an old URL after log-in.

WhiteRiver2023
New Contributor

I'm having the same problem 3 hours after this post.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, @yoav1!

Thank you for your post in the community. I checked the Shipstation Status Page, and it looks like there is currently an issue affecting access. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you today. If you'd like, you can sign up for Shipstation status alerts here to stay updated.

We appreciate your patience at this time! 

-Cara

Austinite
Occasional Contributor

I can't log in 10:48 am CDT

James24
Rookie

Is there an Update on this matter? Any further details? Calling the support Number at 512.973.3001 brings a busy signal. No update on https://status.shipstation.com/ since Approx. 9:25 AM CDT.

Users reports that the website becomes available for 20 or 20 minutes at a time and goes back down. 

Hello @yoav1!

The issue is currently still under investigation, but rest assured, we're working diligently to pinpoint the cause. We truly appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

-Cara

Thank you for the Update Cara.

Have there been any new developments since then? What should users expect experience wise? Are there any technical details in regards to the investigation? 

Hello @James24!

Thank you so much for reaching out! While the details were a bit limited, I’m happy to share that, according to the ShipStation Status page, the issue was fully resolved yesterday at 3:50 PM CDT. The good news—everything is up and running smoothly today

Happy Shipping! 

-Cara