cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ShipStation and WooCommerce UPS questions

Ronmail46
New Contributor

Hello,

I have moved my business to another state and my online Woo Commerce website is still operating on the original setup in the old state, so the shipping rates in the checkout are not correct.

I do have our original UPS account number entered into the system, but We use the Ship station plug in to give us better rates.

How do I get things changed in the Woo Commerce to match the new ship from location.

Do I have to make a new ship Station account, or can I just change the settings, I have tried to just change the physical address and it didn't work.

also, do I even need to have the old UPS account number entered into the Woo Commerce to continue forward.

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Ronmail46

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We're thrilled you're with us. 

I would say that adjusting your Ship From Location in ShipStation would be the first good step to take, and it sounds like you've done that! You may need to reconfigure the Woocommerce store as well but I'm unsure of any changes needed on their end. Perhaps another community member with WooCommerce can enlighten us. 

As far as the UPS accounts go, if you're still having trouble getting the right account to pull rates, please reach out to our support team so we can check into your account directly together ๐Ÿ™‚   

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Thanks for the reply.

We have tried simply changing the address manually, but it did not work.

there are other questions in there i was hoping to get answers for before i go in and mess everything up.

@Ronmail46 Please feel welcome to ask those other workflow questions here, our community may be able to assist! 

Our support team is standing by to assist as well! Utilize the chat widget or send us an email at support@shipstation.com at your convenience. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!