cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipstation connect has completely failed, i've restarted the computer and logged in 10 times.

BoneChill-LabX
New Contributor

If it's not one thing, it's another... I keep getting errors of all kinds with shipstation connect. It's bad enough that I have yet to get my ebay listings to import the darn SKUs and a host of other issues... but this keeps me from being able to print easily. Please fix this!

Screenshot 2023-09-06 115915.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

andrew9
Contributor

We were experiencing this issue all afternoon yesterday, and I've had some small issues with Shipstation Connect this morning as well.

Shipstation connect is now down for our accounts again today. When it does briefly connect, each label that was created is being printed multiple times, up to 8 labels for each time a label was created.

As a work-around, we are able to download and manually print each label after creating it, but this is an extremely slow and cumbersome process.

Tarra
First-timer

I thought it was our windows computer at first...until I tried it on a mac. I have the same issue with connect. Printers and scale are both nonfunctional - even after downloading connect multiple times. You can download each label manually, and enter weights manually but this is so slow it makes it impossible to get 100+ packages done. This is affecting our business and reputation. I love ship station when it works, but I can not put up with these constant connect issues.

charmlt
Occasional Contributor

SS Connect will only work if I log in as Windows ADMIN. Otherwise, I get the SS Connect "failed" message at boot. I refuse to work from ADMIN on my computer! This is the quickest way to get hacked. Why can't I "Contact Support"?

Hello amazing community members, 

Thank you all for reaching out and for being a part of our community. If you are still having problems with this and are unable to create a ticket please respond to this comment for me. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

charmlt
Occasional Contributor

A reply 2 weeks later?... I'd be out of business by then but I appreciate the acknowledgment. If we could give us an "I'm on it" right after it happens, I'm sure we would all rest assured that we will have a solution soon. 🙂