cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Shipping Manifest Not Registering/Updating on ShipStating

friendsartlab
New Contributor

My USPS mail carrier is scanning my end of the day USPS shipping manifest, but unfortunately it is not registering/updating on ShipStation or USPS. This has never happened before and I am not sure why this is not occurring. It used to be that the mail carrier would scan the USPS end of the day shipping manifest and it would then register on ShipStation as the item was picked up; however, while it is being scanned by the USPS mail carrier, it is not registering on ShipStation at all! 

Is anyone else having this problem???

109 REPLIES 109

That is interesting, as I dropped off 800 packages on Friday the 24th, and none of them got the scan sheet scan updated.

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Hello Dell,

So far, Mine scanned in from 11/23 and 11/24. I will try another today. The scan sheet itself is still the same. I also did not change anything on stamps.com. So I am not sure the upgraded to the account that @PLM did has anything to do with it.

Hopefully yours updates as well as its extremely frustrating. I keep you updated if ours works again today.

dell
Contributor

Also, did the scan sheet itself change at all?  From the 24th, did it still show First Class Mail or Ground Advantage?

PLM
Occasional Contributor

Yes, apparently the changes (features) applied until Nov 22nd.

All shipments from Nov 22nd show "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending"

dell
Contributor

I wonder if the timing was just a coincidence, as the other poster stated theirs worked on the 24th also.  Here is hoping that we all find out today when we have them scanned.

PLM
Occasional Contributor

I'm not sure if is coincidence, mine worked since Nov 22nd, the date my stamps account was upgraded.

dell
Contributor

Well, according to mudclassicparts his has been working since the 23rd, but he did not change anything with his account settings.  Also, so far today, I dropped off just over 1k packages at the USPS, and watched him scan the sheets, but still no shipment receive tracking updates yet.  So frustrating….

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Looks like mine is back to not working, I have not idea whats even to think, Extremely frustrating. 

PLM
Occasional Contributor

All my shipments today are - Accepted,  "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending"

dell
Contributor

I have changed my accounting to the pro plan, it stated the benefits are immediate, but billing changes on the 5th.  So be interesting to see if after the 5th they start working or not.  Are you scan sheets still look the same, showing first class mail?

PLM
Occasional Contributor

Yes, nothing changed

dell
Contributor

Just checked one of my tracking numbers and the scan “shipment received, package acceptance pending” just showed up.  Shows the time he scanned it to, they probably just hadn’t downloaded the scanner yet.  So maybe it has started working again.  Appears changing your account to the pro account was just coincidence.  Hopefully it will work again tomorrow, then we shall know.

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

just checked ours as well again, looks like ours is back go working and i just assumed too soon.

Hoping this trend continues. 

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

@dell I looked farther back and it now looks like the scans are showing "shipment received, package acceptance pending" from 11/8 - present. We are still not seeing any of ours from before 11/8.

Interesting, I just went back and looked through mine and they have the scan to, so somehow they made it retroactive?  Thats bizarre, because we all know those scans were not there a week ago.

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, its pretty weird. Stamps did tell me that they had a fix deploying on 11/9 but then they had another issue happen. So maybe the 11/9 fix is now working after the other issue got fixed?

I would assume anything before 11/8 wont be retroactive but who knows.

Austinite
Occasional Contributor

Just to confirm the other findings, my USPS Scan form seems to be working now and is showing "shipment received, package acceptance pending" retroactively since November 8, 2023. Have not heard a word from ShipStation so far.

PLM
Occasional Contributor

Today Dec 13th. I noticed the USPS end of day did not update, anyone else? or its just me?

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

ours took a while to update but it didnt update properly about 3 hours later 

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

We noticed our scan sheen from yesterday 3/18 did not scan, Did anyone also run into this issue again? 

PLM
Occasional Contributor

Yes, we have the same problem

dell
Contributor

Same, I thought the post office maybe didn't scan it, but ours did not scan yesterday either

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Back to the same game I guess

PLM
Occasional Contributor

March 19th is working fine, I checked my last scanned and was ok, it is only March 18th for me, I will re-scan to see if it can be fixed for March 18th 

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the information, We have not tried yet today but we try and report back.

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Once again it looks like we are running into the scan issue. Ours did not scan for yesterday 4/11. Anyone else run into this?

PLM
Occasional Contributor

Ours worked fine on 4/11/24

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for letting me know, Hopefully ours is a one and done

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

We had the same issue again yesterday 4/18. Anyone also run into the issue?

mudsclassicpart
Occasional Contributor

Our 3/19 Scanned as it should, We attempted a rescan of the 3/18 form and it is still not working properly. I spoke with Stamps.com today and they let me know there was a slow server response for EOD/History Forms on 3/18.

Stamps said they will open an ticket and to have a developer check for any open bugs recausing the issue from OCT/NOV/DEC