cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automation for incorrect address

danicaE
New Contributor

I have an automation to send the customer an email template when their address can not be validated, but it isn't working.  Anyone have suggestions?

orders match these criteria: address verified > includes > error and address verified > includes > warning

action type: send an email > buyer email address > add template

action type: assign to user > me (not 3pl)

but it didn't trigger.  I assume that it didn't match the criteria.  But if address verified > includes > error and/or warning... what else could trigger?

TIA!

Danica

5 REPLIES 5

ErinHBCS
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same issue.

kbscoat
Occasional Contributor

Same issue here.

Howdy yall! 

When it comes to setting up criteria for the automation rules, if the criteria has multiple lines (for errors, and for warnings), the rule will try to match ALL of those to trigger the rule's action. 

With that in mind, I would recommend double checking that criteria line and creating a 2nd automation rule to look for the 2nd option of criteria. In this potential workflow, the rules would read as 1 full automation rule looking for just errors, and another rule looking for just warnings. 

In addition, please feel free to check out this Knowledge Base article about Automation Rules with other tips and tricks! 

I hope this helps 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

ErinHBCS
Occasional Contributor

it is working now.  thanks!

My pleasure @ErinHBCS

Always glad to be of service 🙂 

Happy Shipping! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!