cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account closed and I didn’t do it.

sylvianixon
New Contributor

Hello. Looks like something happened with my account. It shows it closed I didn’t call anyone to do anything as such. Can you please help me 

1 REPLY 1

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @sylvianixon 

Thanks for your post and for letting us know about this.

Hopefully, you were able to get back in and figure out what happened, but I have some context that might help others experiencing something similar. 

If your account has been closed and you did not actively cancel your account, it is likely that there might have been an issue with billing for your account. To be sure you can look through your payment history by going into Settings>Account> Subscription,  clicking view your past invoices. 

If you find an invoice that looks like the image below, your account was shut down due to being unable to process payment.

Image+2021-03-19+at+2.04.29+PM.png

As you can see there will be a red status box that says failed, a new line item in the amount total called "Write-off", and under the payment summary it will say "Write Off Invoice #XXXXX".

If you want to know more about why the payment did not go through you can reach out to our support team for the specific decline message. 

The fastest way to get answers and find a resolution will be to contact our support team directly. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager