cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spryllc
First-timer (legacy)
Please enable a feature that you can choose what printer will print labels. To be more specific: we want to print International Priority and express with the regular printer and the rest of the labels in the 4x6 printer.
94 Comments
admin223
First-timer (legacy)
So i just posted similar request at http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/10449156-... before finding this feature request. But one and the same. I see this was posted originally in 2011. Glad it is under review but as comments below say, we need this. Please.
admin223
First-timer (legacy)
So right after i posted this, i noticed similar post: http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/2420804-h... That post has 94 votes and is under review. Just so you know if you find my post first.
critter
First-timer (legacy)
Hi Shipstation, how long does it take to review a feature request? This has been under review for 4 years? FOUR years. Meanwhile, all of your users who have to switch paper sizes must click seven (7) times to change a simple variable. I was into your "6 Weeks of Speed" - why wasn't this part of it??
shipping206
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. I've just been printing the 4 labels with our thermal printer and sticking them onto 8.5x11" sheets and cutting them in half. Definitely not an optimal solution. Please please please incorporate this. I can't imagine it's too difficult to do.
charles9
First-timer (legacy)
Since ShipStation can't be bothered to respond or give a proper update I'm just going to go ahead and point out that their competitor ShippingEasy allows for this. If this is a must have for your store then you may want to check them out. Sorry ShipStation, but you're sucking really bad.
jamie13
First-timer (legacy)
I sure hope that this can be implemented ASAP, as this is a big issue ShipStation!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey, everyone! Thanks for all of your updates, and thank you for checking in! Since our last update in September, in addition to our routine upkeep, new partnerships, and the recent 6 Weeks of Speed as mentioned by @critterandguitari, we've been buzzing like bees to revamp this forum and how we prioritize what's next. At this time, printing domestic/international labels to separate printers is still under review. While we are researching this--and all of the ideas in the forum--we read your feedback daily and answer your questions by the next business day. Any details you provide helps the Product Team design new features based on your business needs. We'll reach out to you if we need more information--or to see if you'd like to try out new features before everyone else! To keep the ball rolling here, how often do you receive international orders compared to domestic?
scott43
First-timer (legacy)
We ship international daily... can't believe this has been under review for 4 years now...
shipping206
First-timer (legacy)
We get enough that it's a hassle not having these features.
thegadgetdoctor
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation, you are so close already. I created an automation rule that is halfway there. Criteria: "Country is not equal to United States." The "Add an action" button should have an option for "set default printer to [insert printer]"