cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spryllc
First-timer (legacy)
Please enable a feature that you can choose what printer will print labels. To be more specific: we want to print International Priority and express with the regular printer and the rest of the labels in the 4x6 printer.
94 Comments
Bobby_M
Contributor
I would spend up another vote or two on this one but I have to believe staff and management are already well aware of how important it is to us. I'm just commenting to keep the conversation up top. Again, here is my workaround if it helps anyone. First arrange your list of orders by country. Then setup your shipping credentials for all the International orders that require multi-page prints and add them to the same batch. Change the printer setting. Then run the batch. Change the printer back and proceed to domestic shipments. See, even if Shipstation cannot figure out how to automagically direct labels to the correct printers, it would be so nice to be able to configure printer profile A and printer profile B and have that be selectable on the order detail page somewhere without having to back all the way out to setup, printing, click, click, click, click. Sorry shipstation, if I leave for another vendor I will tell you right here that this lack of feature is the reason.
shipping83
First-timer (legacy)
Please put this at the forefront of feature development. It is very time-consuming to have to break up my shipping process, turn off ShipStation Connect, reconfigure my print preferences, and then reset them all after printing my Priority Mail International labels. I just printed a test EMS label on my new DYMO printer to see if it would be a one-page or multi-page customs declaration, and the small text on the label is a bit hard to read on such a small label.
shipstation
First-timer (legacy)
Get this implemented already please. It would be a great time saver!
Tyler20
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! this would be amazing. How do I vote more than 3!?
christian11
First-timer (legacy)
An issue since 2011. Any update on this? We want integrated label and packing list on domestic, and a different configuration for international orders. 9:56 am We are forced to not use integrated label pack list (wasting time matching) because we are forced to print a DHL archive copy that is thrown away. tolerable on a sheet of blank paper, but not on a 50cent integrated label/pick list.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @Christian, thanks for checking in on this one. We're still interested in this idea and we don't have a timeline on it. It isn't on our immediate roadmap but it's one we'd like to keep open for now.
childrens_islan
First-timer (legacy)
Hi For me it would be great if I had a feature to choose printers depending on what carrier I use. USPS shipping labels to be printed off on 1 printer UPS shipping labels on another printer. Please add this feature to the system. I do see that : " spryllc shared this idea · November 29, 2011 · " Today is 8/03/2017 ---- almost 6 years later. Please let us know Thank you
info617
First-timer
So was this ever implimented?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @Adam, we appreciate your active interest! We still don't have an ETA on this, but are keeping it open for consideration and brainstorming.
info679
First-timer
I just switched from endicia but GOOD GOD I am missing the fact that with endicia it knew where to SEND the print job. If it required (3) page Customs forms then it automatically went to the laser printer and it printed the forms CORRECTLY without me having to adjust the layout...if it just needed a 4x6 label then it went to the Thermal....all without me having to fuss with it.