cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
elegantsigns
First-timer (legacy)
I also would love this feature.
musicemporiumap
First-timer (legacy)
We agree, customized pick lists are a much needed feature. Please update us as to when this would be available. We would love to be able to a column that shows remaining inventory for our SKUs, as our inventory levels are visible in SS from a connection with ChannelAdvisor. We can see inventory available in the order details, but not on the pick lists. Extremely useful for knowing inventory levels during picking.
s_babad
First-timer (legacy)
Please add page numbers!
willy
First-timer (legacy)
I love the way the Pick List highlights the pertinent data of the order - quick to see in a hurry. I use the Pack List in the same way - I need to see important detail at a glance. Bolding this text would be so great, but this feature is only available locked away in the Pick List. I'd like the code, or some way to bring this feature to the Pack List.
joe29
First-timer (legacy)
We really need to be able to customise this!
carolyn1
First-timer (legacy)
I want to customize this so that I can add any information to a picklist that is pertinent for my DC (order #, Internal notes, etc)
elegantsigns
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to add a barcode column to the pick list
becky2
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! Please! This is the only major stumbling block we have with ShipStation--and it's MAJOR. Our warehouse is BEGGING for a custom, sortable pick lists, with category/subcategory headings.
jennifer16
First-timer (legacy)
It makes it much easier for our butchers to cut all of the same product at once it they are categorized in order by product type and weight. ie: USDA Prime Filet Mignon - 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. etc...
katie15
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this feature for our company!