cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spryllc
First-timer (legacy)
Please enable a feature that you can choose what printer will print labels. To be more specific: we want to print International Priority and express with the regular printer and the rest of the labels in the 4x6 printer.
94 Comments
dan41
First-timer (legacy)
Please enable this feature. It has been open for 4 years with 120 votes. Its very important.
julia5
First-timer (legacy)
50+ comments, two+ years, 120 votes. What does it take before ShipStation says "Yes, we hear you, we will implement this feature". How hard can it be?
Bobby_M
Contributor
I have to say that this is becoming a bigger hassle for us also. What I do as a workaround right now is to create a batch that is specifically for non North American destinations and add all those so that at least when I have to change the printer options to 8x11 and two per page, it does a few labels that way. What happens is that I procrastinate and those orders stagnate in our system for a few days. Of course, that's the trick right... Labels to Canada work just fine on the Zebra 4x6 thermal labels so it's not just International, it's non North American International that I want to assign a different print template.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, everyone! Thank you for checking in again! We’ve been busy working on bringing great features your way like Quickship, Ship-By dates, and labels without orders (check out the Release Notes!) with more great things to come so, as you’ve noticed, it’s been a little quiet on this front here. We read all of your feedback daily and reach out when more information is needed, so any time you have more thoughts or examples about this printing idea, please let us know here! At this time, I don’t have any updates for you as we are still researching this idea and the technical issues it presents. By voting and continuing to add your thoughts and comments, you’re helping guide the design of a solution. If we takeaway something from one of your comments, you may be invited to preview the feature before everyone else!
critter
First-timer (legacy)
Right now this topic is has the 11th most votes: http://support.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/filters/top If Shipstation thinks their decision is still a long way off (maybe another short 4 years?!) is there way to make it easier to see what size paper is currently selected? This way, we could all save some time if the printing settings are already what we want.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @critterandguitari - Thank you for reaching out! I wasn't able to mention it before, but we've recently released our Inventory Management solution which means two things: 1 we're want to improve it as fast as possible so we're sort-of busy on that front but it also means 2 we're also not as-busy as before so we can start looking into other ideas presented in the Product Feedback forum! As with all comments, we'll consider adding additional information regarding document formats for future releases.
christina10
First-timer (legacy)
Please please please we need this dual printing format feature! For such an convenient program the lack of this feature makes it cumbersome. Fingers crossed 🙂
bruce5
First-timer (legacy)
How many votes does it take to get this simple feature added to the program? It is way too long and an absolute headache to switch sizes and configurations. It's not rocket science and frustrating as heck to see Shipstation get all of this feedback and ignore it.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @Bruce! As we continue to roll out other new features, we appreciate the feedback and votes from you and other users on this. I don't have any updates on this feature being added to our interface, at this time. This really helps us to let our product team know which features we should start looking into adding. And we'll keep you guys posted here as to any updates that may come up on this or to any previews that may come along.
critter
First-timer (legacy)
We don't care about other new features...we just want this one!