cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sachin86
First-timer (legacy)
Usually, you can purchase thermal labels with a doc tab addition on top of the typical 4x6" label. Well, on other programs like ShipRush, we should be able to print item names/packing slip information on the doc tab. This is really really useful!
63 Comments
phil2
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great to be able to use FedEx Doc-Tab label and format!!
alex13
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a lifesaver! I use shipstation as the link between my 3PL and Shopify. I sell through several 3rd party platforms (Maisonette, Faire, RangeMe, and more), and I need to attach docs to my orders so that my 3PL can print and include them in the orders. Right now I have a very clunky work around. This is enough for me to leave shipstation for a competitor even though everything else is perfect.
autoglass99
First-timer (legacy)
Please make shipstation able to print on Docu Tab. It's very useful to be able to print the tracking# on the Docu Tab Labels. We used to print two labels, one attach to the package and one for our record, but Fed Ex realized we used double the amount of labels. They said Docu Tab is what we need to print. Then we found out shipstation cannot print to docu tab labels. Please make it happen...
sales114
First-timer
With Shipping Software such as Stamps, or FedEx, Tracking Numbers are printed atop on a 3/4" Tab. It seems this request has been ignored heavily since the first request in.... 2012. I Propose having printing options added that print this simple bit of information at the top doc tab, along with package weight, total ship cost etc.
sales114
First-timer
I mean, with 10 years worth of request for this specific thing, you would figure there would be SOME kind of progress... Not simply ignoring the request when it comes up every couple of months.
sales82
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, When I asked for basic custom label configuration, I received a very unintelligent response from the support associate. Currently, I have to print 2 labels to make my warehouse people understand which product they have to ship. Reference fields in the shipping label too small and not quite visible. Your system is currently capable of doing this simple change by adding a marketplace logo inside the shipping label. This can be done in 4x6 label and also, I use a 4x8 label - carrier-specific label size is 4x6. I want to add a very simple note at the bottom of the label where 2-inch extra space exists. It is for making my operation easier by adding SKU and QTY.  I have to print 2 labels right now to make people in the warehouse understand which product they supposed to ship. This is bad for the environment and a waste of resources. I hope you can solve this problem. We are about to change to a different software because of this problem. Thank you.
sales82
First-timer (legacy)
So, are you guys merging new requests to one old request from 2013 and make them obsolete? A very simple update maybe is going to save millions of page waste. Is this how you treat a problem?
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

mike62
New Contributor

this would be a huge help!

BSDR
First-timer

Sarah any update to using 4x6.25 UPS labels?