cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternatives?

Jetiquette
First-timer

I've been using ShipStation for.. 7-8 years or so? This new layout is a deal breaker for my business. It's slow and the layout is a step back 15 years in web design. Time is money in ecommerce and I don't have time to waste on this awful update. Short story short, I'm looking to change to another platform and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations? 

12 REPLIES 12

Legends
Occasional Contributor

I'm with you. I goggle searched and doing my research.

jenjabug
Occasional Contributor

Same, I spent 1.5 hours yesterday doing what normally takes me 5-10 minutes. 

ShawnS
First-timer

Yea this is terrible. Why are they trying to fix something that already works?

JKing
Occasional Contributor

I agree. This new update is super slow and takes me forever to "Get Ship Done". What a joke. I am also seriously considering using a different platform also.

payment
Occasional Contributor

If anyone finds a suitable alternative please share. I am actively looking and haven't found anything.

admin130
Rookie

I'm looking into ShippingEasy.. if anyone has tried it please comment!

jenjabug
Occasional Contributor

I switched to ShipStation from shippingeasy because they kept not uploading random orders and I would miss them and they’d sit unshipped for weeks. No rhyme or reason. 😞  It has been a while since I used them but if you do switch over, cross check your sites unfulfilled orders from time to time to make sure none are getting missed. 🤍

sales95
Occasional Contributor

There is no alternative....Pitney Bowes would be the only one but you will not be able to open an account unless you talk to someone there on the phone.  They don't have a CS number and if you submit your info they will never call you.  Best to make due with what SS has to offer.

david_dean
Frequent Contributor

There are a ton of options that do similar things to Shipstation.  ShippingEasy, ShipRush, Ordoro, EasyShip, OrderCup, to name a few that I have looked at recently.  Are you using Shipstation in a way where these other options don't work?

sales436
Occasional Contributor

For smaller shops who rely on the GAP program (goglobalpost/stamps.com global advantage program) to be able to ship merchandise international in flats/large envelopes, and need more robust automation rules for kickstarters/projects, within shipstations price range, there is no other options I can find.

There is a list of GAP supported platforms (most owned by the parent company auctane) Global Advantage Program - GlobalPost International (goglobalpost.com)

I tried readycloud but it's not very good.

RGBSoda
Occasional Contributor

dammit. this is why monopolies are bad.

Hey guys,

Thank you for your continued feedback and for your participation in our community. We love seeing you all have active conversations with each other however, the ShipStation Community is not the place to find information or recommendations about other shipping logistics platforms. Please refrain from using this forum to source information about other platforms.

We will be sharing an update in the coming days that will address some changes to how new layout feedback is being handled. Please stay tuned for further updates in the community.

Thank you for your understanding,

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!