cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems and reaction time with new version

LiftingLarge
Occasional Contributor

Hello. Is everyone experiencing huge lag times when processing orders? For example, just toggling through new orders or changing shipping methods? Also, is everyone still getting Amazon and eBay orders downloaded into shipstation with no shipping methods and or weights that would normally be populated?

8 REPLIES 8

BC-Shipping
Frequent Contributor

Same thing here. Productivity is down due to these issues at our warehouse. Each order is taking 2-3 times longer to fulfill. 

LiftingLarge
Occasional Contributor

Sorry to hear but glad to know it is not me. Lots of extra work

_Mia_
Contributor

Yes, it's a known issue and has been known for months. There has been no communication about whether they even acknowledge the problem, let alone any progress made towards fixing it. Better get used to it though because they're so obsessed with the sunk cost of V3 that they're migrating everyone over to it even though it's terrible.

service41
Frequent Contributor

That's what I came here for.  I am getting "page unresponsive" from chrome.   No different in firefox.   It takes 45 seconds for box dimensions to update after I click the buttons.   WTH??  What happenned to this company?   The new CEO should be tarred and feathered.   It's as if he is deliberately trying to sabotage the company.

david_dean
Frequent Contributor

😂Have you tried deleting your cache and disabling cookies?  😂

- Shipstation support, in response to every bug report

ARCreef
Contributor

Can a moderator please comment on this?????

Is the new version on a brand new server or is the code just not up to snuff.   EVERY SINGLE ACTION takes FOREVERRRRR NOW!!!    Click on orders it just thinks for 10 seconds before doing anything.   I printed a label just now and it took 5 mins to finally communicate to the server and print it out.   Don't say it's my printer I have never had it take this long on the previous version and it's not just print actions that take forever, literally, everything you do on the now version takes 10x's longer in "thinking" and requires 1-3 extra clicks.  I would expect a reply for this issue, has this issue has been noted by the developers? And is a solution in the works? And can you share with us any information ie. cause, anything we can do when the wait times start increasing, etc The wait time is not acceptable as it is and it is NOT us, NOT our computer, cache, NOT the alignment of mercury and venus... it is the new version!

david_dean
Frequent Contributor

Let's all bask in the glory of all the progress they've made in the 11 weeks since this post, let alone years of similar feedback they got while V3 was in beta!

https://community.shipstation.com/t5/New-Layout-Feedback/Orders-laggy-and-slow-to-load/idi-p/13465

service41
Frequent Contributor

2022-07-25_1-45-38.jpg