cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Email Notifications

Kitt
New Contributor

There are no Shipping Email Notifications being sent since 2/16.

Nothing has changed in my configuration or email program.

No email reply from ShipStation Support

This is a big problem.

3 REPLIES 3

bk0916
First-timer

Dealing with the same issue! Customers are calling daily asking why packages have not been shipped when they have but shipstation is failing to email tracking info.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @bk0916 & @Kitt,

Thank you both for being a part of our Community. We are so happy to have you here with us. Is this still occurring for you both? If so, please let me know and I can look into this further. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

Kitt
New Contributor

Hello Erin,

Thank You very much for following up.  I love ShipStation and it makes my life easier.

This is the second time in 4 years that I've needed technical help.
Both times the problem was widespread and already known by ShipStation.  (I later found out)  There seems to be a huge lack of communication between the tech support people I text/email with and the "higher up" tech people.  There is no reason, in BOTH instances, I should be asked to examine my end, change settings in my configuration, and wait days between replies.

I just don't understand why, when there is a technical glitch of some sort, ShipStation doesn't send out notifications so that we customers don't waste our time and your staff's time doing meaningless redundant things.  The people I communicate with have no clue that what I'm dealing with is widespread and nothing to do with my configurations.
They are courteous and polite but it seems they are "out of the loop" which is so frustrating for everyone.
Thanks for listening,

Kitt