cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Simple Rate

DracoSixtySix
First-timer

I would really love to utilize ShipStation as a one-stop solution. Unfortunately, most of my packages ship with the UPS Simple Rate and I don't see that as an option with ShipStation. Any plans to add that and a possible timeline?

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @DracoSixtySix ,

Welcome to the Community, we are so happy to have you here with us. This is a great question and a popular request.

I have actually been doing some internal sleuthing and research about this but did not want to respond until I had a solid answer.

Over the last few weeks, there have been discussions about the logistics and possibility of being able to offer UPS Simple Rate. At this time that is all I can tell you,  but I would keep your eyes on this thread for further updates as they will be posted here. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager  

Hello!

I have a small update on the UPS Simple Rate topic. Currently, UPS does not expose Simple Rate data to any 3rd parties. However, we have started working with UPS to figure out the needs for adding this data to the UPS integration with ShipStation. We have no ETA on this project currently, but we will provide updates when we have news to report. 

Thanks for your comments and feedback!

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx

DirkMartin
Rookie

Wow...a simple question posted 3 weeks ago, and crickets from SS.

That sure instills confidence in the community.