cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
admin43
First-timer (legacy)
http://imgur.com/RvPG99z I found the print drop down options did not do what I expected. The option for labels prints both the label and packing slips. The packing slip option just prints packing slips. What do you think about it being: --Labels (just labels) --Packing Slips (just slips) --Both (both)
49 Comments
nyla
First-timer (legacy)
YESSSS!!! I have to manually type in odd numbers every SINGLE time i print so that it just prints the label!!!!! This is very tedious and time consuming and leaves room for error if you miss a # - you can miss printing a label!
sean_napier
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great if there was an option to print the shipping label to one printer and the packing slip to another. Right now if you want to print both automatically when printing a shipping label you can only do to one printer. A lot of us print shipping label to a printer like a rollo and then print packing slip to a standard ink/laser printer. Would save a lot of time and clicks to have it print to both at the same time. Right now a common result is if you forget to print the packing slip before printing the shipping label you have to go to the orders tab, click the order and then click print packing slip. A little bit of a pain. Thanks, Sean Napier
bearhollowent
First-timer (legacy)
Will this ever get accomplished? Its very frustrating that this option doesn't work.
jason_fink
First-timer (legacy)
We want to have nicer packing slips using 8x11 paper but still use a thermal printer for the shipping labels. Please consider adding functionality to allow separate packing slip and label printers when shipping an order - so they both print at the same time from separate printers.
orders79
First-timer (legacy)
I was stuck handling the pack and ship side of the business today. I could not take the constant click, click, clicking. In a little under an hour, I coded a shortcut key that handles all of that constant clicking. I'd be happy to help anyone else consolidate all of their clicks and Shipstation adjustments into a single shortcut key or button press.
zombyte
First-timer (legacy)
I use 8.5 x 11 sheets which contain two labels per sheet. I would like to have the packing slip and label be on the same sheet, is this possible? Basically, I would just cut the paper in half.
info279
First-timer (legacy)
Voted! When printing labels, the shipstation connect sends them to my label printer just fine but I need to manually send them to the packing slip printer. How to fix this? I suppose it should be a setting by now but I cant find it in the document options or anywhere else.
sean2
First-timer (legacy)
Currently, you can only print packing slips using the same printer that prints your shipping label. We would like to be able to print packing slips on a secondary printer at the same time the shipping label is printed. We use the auto-peel function for shipping labels since it's faster, but can't have the packing slip printing on the same printer because it will also be peeled.
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee