Carrier Integrations
Discuss carriers, postage provider, and fulfillment integrations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rates

It would help minimize the number of calls per customer order if the '/shipments/getrates' API method supported accepting multiple carrier codes (for example, as a comma-separated list), or even a special value to return all carriers (for example, '*...

vikram by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CN23 document missing from Royal Mail labels

I've raised this with support but they are taking ages to get back and I can't work without this resolved. Hoping maybe someone here as come across this and found a fix. As the subject says, the CN23 documents are missing in my international Royal Ma...

Shipments in "Limbo"

Hello,So our company has our own UPS account. We recently disabled UPS by shipstation. Now when I go into shipments to check for limbo orders, any shipment that was in transit that shipped through UPS by shipstation is now showing up as limbo, but wh...

Shay by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipstation doesn't work with CloudFlare?!

Shipstation doesn't work with CloudFlare?! Whenever we enable bot mode on CloudFlare shipstation can't connect to our woocommerce/wordpress website....I asked chat for the ip's shipstation uses but they provided amazons json file https://ip-ranges.am...

dailce by First-timer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Please add QR code Returns!

QR code Returns would be such a convenient way for our customers to return items to us. Not everyone has printers and the means to attach a printed label to a package and send it back. We have run into the situation multiple times were our customers ...

Amazon Buy-Shipping Issues When Splitting Shipment

Hello,When using "Amazon Buy-Shipping" - we sometimes run into issues when we have to split the order into multiple shipments. For instance, if we have to split an order of six items into three shipments, we can usually use "Buy-Shipping" for two ord...

JG95 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS by Shipstation for France?

We have a USA Shipstation account and a France Shipstation account.Unfortunately, for our France account there is only a Colissimo by Shipstation option and no UPS by Shipstation like our USA account.Can Shipstation get together with UPS in France to...

Option to select a custom carrier?

Is there a way to designate something like "Company Truck" or "Local Delivery" as a carrier option when choosing a carrier?We deliver quite a number of orders ourselves and, while I know I can mark the item(s) as delivered, there is no tracking for i...

sales223 by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Odoo Integration

I created an eCommerce Website on Odoo.I installed the shipstation connector, I need to use shipstation to ship my sales order from Odoo.

SR by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital / Physical Products

Hi there, I have a store through Wix where I sell physical and digital products. For example .. we have registration fees sold along side T-shirts. You cannot create two separate stores in Wix so all products have to exist in one store. I have severa...

Eawingo by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bug - dimensions not populated for UPS Package Types

We are using UPS Large, UPS Medium and UPS Express Pak packaging. When you select one of these, the dimensions do not update, so the rate is wrong unless your package weight happens to be greater than the dimensional weight would have been had the di...

RobC by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Etsy shipping rates almot 2X cheaper than ShipStation

I ship over 1,000 packages per year on Etsy so I get good rates inside the platform when I purchase a shipping label. When I compare the rates, its almost 2X cheaper than ShipStation.Example: I pay $13.75 to ship a 1KG box via Tracked Packet USA with...

birdzy by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Customs- Request Entity Too Large

Our team ships large international orders on a regular basis. When ShipStation generates the commercial invoice there is a maximum of 100 line items (customs declarations). Many orders we ship are over 100 line items, when this happens there is an er...

FedEx Services

I was wondering if it would be possible to get FedEx services: FedEx International Priority Export Express and FedEx International Priority Export added to the services already offered by FedEx. The rates are very competitive and we lose money not be...

CCSteele by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding order create API

I was working on order creation API but able to create via dashboard not via API. It is giving an empty string response, so unable to know the exact status.curl request is:curl --location 'https://ssapi.shipstation.com/orders/createorder' \--header '...

Czech Post

Please add Ceska Posta to the list of carriers we can work with on the DE platform, it will be very helpfull!

Zaha by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS by Shipstation - Insufficient Funds

When I try to purchase a UPS label I get a message that says my "UPS by Shipstation" account has insufficient funds. There is more than enough money in my Shipstation account. If I push "Continue" on the insufficient funds page (which would normally ...

TX USPS transit times

Is anyone else experiencing very slow transit times for their TX customers? I've had three different orders, 2 with Ground Advantage and one with Priority Mail that are taking over 15 days. Of course, one of them I sent a replacement order and it was...

UPS Simple Rate

I would really love to utilize ShipStation as a one-stop solution. Unfortunately, most of my packages ship with the UPS Simple Rate and I don't see that as an option with ShipStation. Any plans to add that and a possible timeline?

Multiple UPS by Shipstation Accounts

I would love to be able to connect a second UPS by Shipstation account to our Shipstation account. We currently use our own UPS account and UPS by Shipstation; we get good rates on large packages with our own account and good rates on small packages ...