Carrier Integrations
Discuss carriers, postage provider, and fulfillment integrations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

QR for USPS

For sellers that don't have access to a printer, are on the go, or need someone to help fulfill an order, having the option to create a QR code for USPS is paramount. Why this doesn't exist right now is blowing me away. SHIPSTATION - make this a feat...

UPS Reference Fields - Billing

We have multiple selling channels and need to be able to tell which orders relate to which store on the bill we receive from UPS. According to UPS, you can add an identifying indicator within any one of the shipment reference fields that will show up...

EatFitGo by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beware of Global Post adjustments.

Suddenly I'm getting "adjustments" which are indisputable with Global Post.If they adjust it, they stand firm they are correct! I have been using the same packaging, same weight for years. And now they are randomly adjusting weights. At least with US...

mbrower01 by Occasional Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MacBook users please advise

I hope I put this in the correct Community folder but I'm having problems with my MacBook Air 2023. Long story short all of the scales ONLY have a USB port. The MacBooks, even going back to my old one of 2018 do not have a USB port. It's never been a...

ewarda by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal mail label CN22/23 format integration

Royal mail have a new CN22/CN23 label integration which places the address and customs on one label. We'd love to make this a priority for shipstation integrate into their label options. We are currently having to print 3 sheets of paper (8.5x11") fo...

order-124087-label.jpg
Motaclan by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Globalpost international fees

I'm wondering how GlobalPost fees to ship to Canada compare to the fees UPS charges to ship to Canada.I occasionally ship from US to Canada using my own UPS account. In addition to Duties and GST, there are also:• Entry Prep Fee• Brokerage Fee• Disbu...

MCogswell by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Carriers to Manually marked a shipped

Option of Veyer Logistics to the drop down menu when marking an order as manually shipped.The reason for the request is that "Other" is not an approved carrier for Amazon. We are using Shipstation to update Amazon with the shipping details. In order ...

AlexLeahy by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

50% increase in price in 30 days?

So, let me get this straight, since my company is performing well enough to start negotiating rates directly with carriers such as UPS and DHL to achieve better rates than what ShipStation by default provides, I am now going to be penalized for this ...

Shipstation Price Hike.png
service10 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 12 kudos

DHL Economy

Hello,Do you know if DHL Economy will be available for France ?I saw that it was available in Germany and I don't understand why only express is linked in France... ?Thanks a lot, Pierre

PJITD by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS Ground Saver with own UPS account

We currently are not able to use our own negotiated rates for UPS Ground Saver and would like this feature to be available. Currently for heavier boxes our rates are lower than the Shipstation rate. This is impacting our ability to utilize all shippi...

bgh9135 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding customer shipment providers - MUST HAVE

We use a shipping provider that is approved by Amazon and also able to be selected in Amazon, but Shipstation doesnt give me the option to send their tracking information. Amazon is very strict when it comes to shipping information, and I need to be ...

AlexLeahy by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will Amazon Shipping Service integration work again?

When will Amazon Shipping Service integration work again? I'm not talking about the Amazon Buy Shipping API, but the actual Amazon Shipping service which was online from 2019-2020 then they took it offline and are now bringing it back. They said they...

goparts by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FedEx SmartPost

I use our FedEx account, along with the UPS and USPS. I can see the regular residential, commercial and express rates in the Rate Browser, but if I want to check SmartPost, it's not there. I can only see the rates for it if I go back to the rate calc...

aschreck by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail Tiered Pricing

Hi,Royal Mail tiered pricing is a feature that needs to be expedited. This is an innovative pricing structure from a courier that would benefit anyone with a Royal Mail account that ships varied weights of products. Please hurry. Thanks.

Harry_Able by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS from Shipstation Rate Chart

I've noticed that the UPS rates provided by Shipstation are lower than the usual daily rates published by UPS. Having a published chart showing the rates for each weight/zone would be useful information for anyone using shipstations that offers "free...

rlewis by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 6 kudos

Unable to add the UPS account as carrier

I have been trying to add a private UPS account as carrier on my shipstation account, I keep getting an error that says "There is a non-technical issue with your request, in order to resolve you will need to contact UPS customer service at 1-888-851-...

Please add YUN EXPRESS

Please add YUN EXPRESS in your carrier list. It is a pretty big carrier. I need to use "other" from your list when I ship with them and it stuffed up my Amazon orders and trackings.Thank you.

Pumayana by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos