Carrier Integrations
Discuss carriers, postage provider, and fulfillment integrations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

the new amazon shipping carrier

Amazon shipping, (not buy shipping) is integrated into shipstation now and we tried using it for the past ten days with wildly erratic rates that did not match what other tools showed.Is anyone here using amazon shipping carrier? Are the rates the sa...

Pick Up Location for Shopify

Hello,Is it possible to add pick-up Location option for Shopify ?This is very common practice in France, it is quite blocking not to be able to offer it to our customers because we can't use it in Shipstation.Carrier is CoThanks !Jerome

jerome by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Holiday "Surcharge" aka postal office gouging

So i got notice that pirate ship is going to eat those fees and not charge their customers. Any chance stamps/shipstation does this? I already use pirate ship for 3 of my marketplaces, i might just keep expanding if the only perk is getting charged m...

jardon1 by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CIBLEX

Hi, we are using CIBLEX and it would be great to add them https://ciblex.eu/

doss by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carrier insurance amount

We need to be able to preset insurance amount at a specific level. We have contracts with our carriers that allow us to insure some packages at, let say, 300$ at no fees. I would like to be able to preset insurance amount on any orders (no matter the...

Child tracking number not included in shipstation

Some orders have Multi-Package and they include multiple tracking number. In shipstation, we can only see the master tracking number. We should be able to see all the tracking numbers. @Moderator-Davis Can you please fix this issue? Thanks

Nnn by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Multi-Channel Marketplace Platform

What is the best multi-channel marketplace platform which integrates with ShipStation. The focus is on Enterprise level of transactions with Amazon, Walmart, eBay. Ideally would have an AI advertising integration built in to manage all channels, some...

Lgb by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FedEx Service Codes

Hi. I have been advised that FedEx have added a new service, FIC(FedEx International Connect) and this is now integrated with ShipStation. However, the option is not available.FedEx assures me that this has been integrated but it is not showing on th...

BSS by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

is globalpost a scam?

instead of helping me opt out of the program, shipstation is giving me a hard time. i had emailed a request to opt out and i received several replies from “veronica” that made no sense. 1. she stated if the service is turned off in my dashboard, it m...

IMG_7842.jpeg

Carriers

We would like to use R+L Carriers as a shipping carrier but it is not in the list of carriers you offer. Could we add this in?

Martha by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to overcome the inability to schedule pickups ?

We have been trialling SS for our various online stores. Although we find the carrier integration terrible, with enough workarounds I think it might be able to work for printing labels, HOWEVER its inability to book pick-ups is for us a dealbreaker. ...

TerryC by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing or invalid shipper name

I have a UPS account with negotiated rates that I seem to have successfully added to my SHIPSTATION account. The negotiated rates do show and everything looks fine until I select the option to print the label, I get the message that says: "Missing or...

Scheduling a Canadian CanPar pick up

HiWhen we ship and use Canpar Freight, the system doesn’t sent a notification to Canpar to tell them we have a package to come pick up.With all other carrier, they received notification eand the come to pick up but with canpar they don’t received not...

images.png

Automate use of a non-default UPS account

I would like to be able to automate the use of a specific UPS account that is NOT the ShipStation UPS, nor the default UPS account. I have a few customers' UPS accounts integrated and cannot automate the use of a specific customer orders.

UPS Ground Saver with own UPS account

We currently are not able to use our own negotiated rates for UPS Ground Saver and would like this feature to be available. Currently for heavier boxes our rates are lower than the Shipstation rate. This is impacting our ability to utilize all shippi...

bgh9135 by First-timer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos