ShipStation Features
Discuss how to use ShipStation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bring Back Restore Order

When we were forced to switch from the Legacy version of ShipStation, we lost the ability to restore orders. Previously, if we had shipped an order and it was damaged in transit, we would restore the order to be shipped back out. This required very l...

SamRSD by Occasional Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 17 kudos

Mark Orders as Shipped in Bulk

I'm using this feature "Mark Orders as Shipped in Bulk" as seen below:I can see that this feature doesn't have the "Notify Customer" and "Notify Marketplace" options.If I use this feature, does it notify customer and marketplace?Or what's the default...

Grizwolf_0-1712892294529.png
Grizwolf by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipment and delivery emails suddenly stopped sending.

Hello, About two weeks ago my shipment and delivery emails suddenly stopped sending even though nothing has been changed in my store settings. I have it set up to send an email when the package hits the mail stream (I use UPS and FedEx which support ...

TylerM by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to track inventory for eaches and cases

Hello,We have SKUs that are sold by the each as well as the case. So for instance, "SKU A" may receive a purchase for a quantity of 1, but we may receive a wholesale order for 1 case (30 eaches). Each unit has an individual UPC, and then the pre-asse...

JG95 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPC Codes Disappearing From Product Records

Hello,We have several different Shipstation accounts. One of our accounts that processes about 200-300 shipments per month has chronic issues with product records changing. For instance, saved image URLs and UPC codes will vanish from the product rec...

JG95 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pick List showing INVENTORY location

I am not sure what the logic is for the inventory locations on Pick Lists being taken from a seperate location than where the inventory is stored, but I think this should change.We upload specific inventory amounts with the locations of that inventor...

matttty by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Auto Generate and e-mail reports

It would be fantastic if you could auto-generate a report, like the shipping manifest, at a specific time every day and then e-mail it to key team members. That way, we would get daily updates and wouldn't have to dig through the platform. I'd love t...

jbain by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Feature Request] Add GST for Tax Identifiers

Seeing as GST is a tax identifier used in the following countries:AustraliaCanadaIndiaMalaysiaMaldivesNew ZealandPapua New GuineaSingaporeIt should be a tax identifier we can use and it's not currently an option. This is a deal-breaker for myself and...

Thor by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't purchase postage

 when in the purchase postage dialogue after hitting "create + print label" clicking the "continue" button does nothing. it does not purchase postage or trigger any other action as it usually does. the last time it worked, i purchased postage and bur...

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.33.18 AM.png
AMLJ by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Estimated Delivery Date

Been using Shipstation for years. Recently they changed the order detail form. Before, this form always showed the estimated delivery date, which is really important for us. Now, it is gone. Shipstation support person said that "development" would be...

Scan Workflow

Would it be possible to see order notes/tags/custom warnings within the scan workflow on ShipStation based off custom automations.

Customize font in pick lists

I can customize packing slips which are great as I made fonts larger for employees that have eyesight problems but I cant customize the pick lists. I want to suggest this as a feature for accessibility.

toysheik by Occasional Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos